15 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver
1. Getting Familiar With GNOME
Overview:With overview, you get the bird’s eye view of all the applications you left open so it’s easier to switch to your preferred application.
Workspace:Workspace is the new way to multi-task with multiple windows, and in fact, the current desktop you are staring at is a workspace too.
2. GNOME keyboard shortcuts
Switch to overview: Super key
List all applications: Super key + A
Switch workspaces: Ctrl + Alt + Up/Down
3. Utilizing workspaces
4. Change background wallpaper
5. Dock favorite apps
6. Set up Auto-hide Dock
7. Install GNOME Tweaks tool
8. Remove that solitary trash icon
9. In fact, get rid of desktop icons
To disable desktop icons, launch Tweaks program and under Desktop category, turn off Show Icons.
10. Enable Activities Overview Hot Corner
11. Install previous Ubuntu wallpapers
12. Install GNOME Pomodoro
13. Make to-do list
14. Customize Ubuntu look to the modern flat theme
Visit LinuxAndUbuntu theme page for more themes