Airdroid – Transfer files between Android Phones/Tablets and Linux (Any Distribution)
To transfer files between your Linux machine and Android, all you need is a browser on your Linux machine and Airdroid application installed on your android phone and tablet.
- Now open any browser on the computer and go to airdroid.com. Scroll down and click on Airdroid Web.
- After you click a new tab will open and that is the main interface to transfer files. Here you have a QR code that you will scan from your android phone after some time.
- Now tap to QR code highlighted above and scan the QR code that you’re in the browser tab. As you scan the code, You are all done! You’ve now access to your android device from your Linux machine.
- Now to transfer files from phone to computer, click on the file and it will open the phone memory, there you also have SD card. Browse into the folders and select the files or folders that you want to transfer and click download. All the files you selected will start downloading to the computer.
- To transfer files or folder from computer to phone, click on upload and select files/folders and click on upload. All the files will be uploaded to your phone.
Beside of transferring files you have so many interesting features. You can make calls from your computer, listen to music, play video and even you can capture photos from the phone camera. Use every function and it is very nice and faster.
If you have any problem don’t hesitate to comment below.