Features At A Glance
- Complete Hackable Environment
- Similar to Sublime Text.
- Comes with Node.js support.
- Modular Design for Maximum Customizability. Hackers can also change the core modules with their own.
- Fuzzy Finder for better search capability.
- Great Interface with amazing user experience.
- Supports Packages and snippets.
- Multiple Cursor Support.
- Tons of shortcuts for faster navigation and project control.
- File System Browser
- Open Source
Install External packages
What’s New In Atom 1.0.7
Atom 1.0.7 has just released with some tweaks into ‘Find & Replace’ that make atom more handy and latest release also has the capability of dragging and dropping files & folder into the project tree.
- Find and replace
- The find box highlights regular expressions when the regex option is on
- cmd-d (select-next) adheres to the current state of the ‘whole word’ option
- Project find results are properly sorted
- It ignores 0 length matches
- It ignores the ‘in current selection’ option when there is no selection
- Other small bug fixes
- Files and folders can now be dragged and dropped into different folders in the tree view.
How To Download And Install Atom Text Editor
Best of luck! Enjoy developing! You can share your favorite text editor that you use. Obviously, those will be nice!