Avidemux Video Editor An Easy To Use Video Editor For Linux
You can easily Cut, Copy and Paste selected part of a video in Avidemux.
- Avidemux is easy to use as it supports the most used key combinations like Ctrl+C for copy and other things. It really impressed me.
- The configurations are perfectly divided and most of the used editing tools are available at home screen.
- It is regularly updated and well maintained. You can easily download it for most of the Linux distros.
- Although the UI is not very impressive but it is also not very much outdated. I liked the simple classic UI.
I also got disappointed with a few things like
- Most people are getting demuxer error but Avidemux doesn’t warn users to install the required plugin if they are getting an error.
- Avidemux doesn’t go for simple file format names rather goes for pro ones that can be a bit confusing for newbies, I think alternative names for some modes should be provided.