CloudBerry An Easy To Use Cloud Backup Tool For Linux
- CloudBerry Backup is a really easy to install on Linux, easy to setup cloud account
- Easy to create backup and restore plan
- Fast and no bugs while testing it on Linux system
- Feature rich
- The app is not open source (so sad for foss lovers)
- Only email support and response time is 48 hours (what if I die in that period!)
- Does not support cloud services such as Google Drive, and OneDrive. We don’t have official Linux apps for these services so it’ll be great if the app supports these popular cloud services.