What’s New In Deluge 1.3.12?
Deluge 1.3.12 is a fixes release that you must upgrade to, if you have not done so. There are following fixes in this release –GtkUI
- Include fix for Twisted 15.0 URI class rename
- #2233: Fix AttributeError? in set_trackers with lt 1.0
- Enable lt extension bindings again for versions >=0.16.7 (this disables Tracker Exchange by default)
- Backport atomic fast resume and state file saving fixes as another attempt to prevent data loss on unclean exits
- Fixed i18n issue in Connection Manager which left users unable to connect
- #2295: Increase cookie lifespan for display settings
- #2333: Fixed ‘set and then get’ in config command
- Show current speed limit in status bar
How To Install/Update To Deluge 1.3.12 In Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Linux Lite, etc.
Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Linux Lite, etc. Ubuntu already has Deluge in its official repositories but the update is not yet available in the official repository, but don’t worry you can add the official Deluge PPA to Update Deluge to 1.3.12.
Use the following commands to add PPA and then update the local list of repositories and then upgrade to Deluge 1.3.12.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deluge-team/ppa$ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade