LibreOffice 4.4.2 Second Minor Release, LibreOffice Download And Install/Update In Ubuntu/Linux Mint
How To Install/Update LibreOffice 4.4.2 In Ubuntu/Linux Mint Or Ubuntu Based Distributions?
- If you have not any previous version of LibreOffice installed then you can simply download the package from the website by clicking any of the below buttons. If you have installed any previous version then go to step 2.
- Remove already installed version
$ sudo apt-get remove libreoffice*
- First of all, extract the files from the .tar.gz.
- Now open up terminal and cd into the DEBS that is the folder in the folder you’ve just extracted
- After you are in the DEBS folder type the command below to install all the files of LibreOffice 4.4.2.
$ sudo dpkg -i *.deb