‘Linux Administration Bootcamp: Go From Beginner To Advanced’ One Of The Best Linux Courses
Well, to start with Linux is not just an operating system, But a gateway to a different dimension of the software world. It is full of free and open software. It has more than “just for money” software. It is a community which is far more powerful than a commercial entity such as Windows or Mac. Well, these are kind of philosophical and have to do more with personal preferences. These are the reasons why many Linux enthusiasts are in Linux world. But there are other reasons too which make it more of a logical choice:
- To boost your career. Linux is becoming an essential qualification for promotions and other career options.
- To learn the command line which is far more powerful and efficient than GUI. This will definitely boost your performance as a system administrator.
- To better handle your tasks of linux servers and security.
- To enter the world of linux with unlimited possibilities waiting for you. Linux is more related to open source and software freedom more than any other thing. You will find a lot of opportunities to earn, grow and contribute.
- The whole course is well structured and planned. Each chapter builds up on the previous one and makes it easy for the learner to grasp the concepts.
- This course is not taught by just a Linux user. The author has been a well-known author of Linux books intended for beginners. We will see about him soon.
- The course is comprehensive. It involves all the basics of Linux we can think of.
- Expensive ( But there is a surprise discount below).
- Well, that is the only con. But that’s not much if this is going to help you get a boost in your career as well as your skills. And you are going to get an extra discount as readers of LinuxAndUbuntu.
Currently, Udemy is providing a huge discount on courses under which you can subscribe to this course at $15 instead of $200. But let me also tell you that this offer is for a limited time. At the time of writing this post, the offer is ending in 3 days.
But don’t worry. If you’re a LinuxAndUbuntu writer, I have a special link below that you can use to get this course at $15 even after the Udemy offer ends.
length: 7.5 hrs
Cost: $200But there is a discount of 92% provided by Udemy. Don’t take out your calculator now. It means the cost is now $15. You think that’s a piece of good news. At the time writing this post, the offer is ending in 3 days. Now, as you are visitor of our linuxandubuntu.com, I will be providing this offer even after the Udemy $15 ends (click above button). Like we discussed above, the only Con is the cost. Now, as the cost is also almost a Pro of this course, I strongly recommend the people who want to learn linux to enroll right now.