Manjaro Linux – One Of The Finest Linux Distros
- Manjaro uses a Rolling Release Development Model, whereby rather than being replaced, the same core system will instead be continually updated and upgraded. Users do not need to do complete reinstalls of latest releases in order to keep their systems up-to-date. By virtue of keeping an existing installation updated, it is already the latest release.
- It’s own dedicated software repositories to ensure delivery of fully tested and stable software packages. You are also provided with the very latest cutting and bleeding edge software.
- Access to the Arch User Repository (AUR) which contains package descriptions that allow you to compile a package from source with makepkg and then install it via Pacman.
- Manjaro takes the difficulty out of setting up Arch with a simplified, user-friendly installation process. You can easily fine-tune your installation by handpicking only the packages you want.
- You also enjoy an automated detection of your computer’s hardware alongside an automated installation of the requisite software.