What’s New In Manjaro LXQt 16.3?
Manjaro LXQt has Calamares as GUI installer so it’s very to install Manjaro Linux on your computer. If you’re advanced user then you can also use Manjaro’s CLI installer.
The following features and packages have been included in Manjaro LXQt 16.3 –
- kernel 4.4.4 LTS, Manjaro settings manager, sddm, octopi, compton, redshift
- nonfree drivers included in the 64 bits only
- pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
- chromium (64 bits) or firefox (32), hexchat, transmission-qt
- abiword, qpdfview
- mpv, smplayer(mpv based). 32 -> qastools, 64 -> pulseaudio and pavucontrol
- gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
- multilib enabled (64)
- key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)