Turtl A Privacy Focused Evernote Note Taking Alternative
Just follow these steps and it’d work fine:
- Head to their website: https://turtlapp.com and select your required version. Wait till it downloads(It’s around 60MB) and then open it.
- Depending on your distro, your archive manager will open it.
- Click the extract button at the top and specify the folder location you want it to extract and remember it.
- After the extraction completes, head to that location and open the folder named “turtl”.
- There locate a file named “turtl” with a terminal looking icon. Open it and click “Run”. The program should load then.
Even though the process of installing Turtl is not dead simple but at least it’s got a way to install it in Linux which sadly Evernote doesn’t.