Fedora 28 Installation
If you are not comfortable with partitioning and installing new operating systems on your hard drive, I recommend trying Fedora on VirtualBox or GNOME-Boxes. It comes with guest tools pre-installed so you get seamless integration with your host operating system i.e., guest window resizing and folder sharing.
Let’s review some of the common stuff concerning the Graphical User Interface and apps.
I rectified that by installing supplemental wallpapers by executing the below command on a terminal program:
- LibreOffice suite (for productivity)
- Boxes (for virtualization)
- Firefox (for accessing the web)
- Rhythmbox (for accessing music contents)
- GNOME Photo (for organizing images along with basic editing capability)
Our sponsor - Deploy your server within 3 minutes